Dash Topper Company

I just got an E-Mail from John Ellie. He say's his neighbor now owns the Dash Topper Company and they are makeing dash's for AMC's. I have seen these used on My Classic Car and a few other TV shows. They look top line. John has 2 Hornets a 74 Levis Hatchback and a 76 Sportabout wagon. He just saved the running wagon from the crusher, AMEN!!! Anyhow he say's they make these dashes for Hornet so they got to fit a Gremlin also. I have to find out some more info about them. He say's they are 40$. I just need to find out if you have to remove the crash pad and then install it or if it just goes over everythng. He say's he is ordeing 2 of them. When I find out more info I will post it. I could use somthing like this to repair the plastic upper part of the dash on my new Hornetas I am sure some of you could use one too. If it looks and works good it is a steal at 40$.
"Doc"