Re: Need a Lead on a Gremlin Part

Thanks Eddie - you are the best! I am still thankful for your
guidance in steering me to door handle chrome caps 2 weeks before the
SE Regional show this year (Pacer part via Glenn Hoag). Your website
also saved me when I read about Nigerian scams. Thanks x 1,000,000.
Keep up the good work...I, for one, appreciate you.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"