Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Doc your pics are up :)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Doc your pics are up :)

Doc I know from what you've been saying.. that its a
nothing to nothing chance of you showing up at the
next CT AMO show.. but I really do hope that you'll
find the strength, maybe from this new hornet, to make
it one last time. I'd really like to meet you up there
and see the hornet. -Dave

=====
D.G. 713