Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear end

From: "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/12 Mon PM 09:10:25 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear end

Mark what year Javelin is this rear out of?if its out of a 68-70 it will be just fine but if its from a 71-74 then your Gremlin will have a serious stink bug stance due to the 71-4 Javs rears being wider
Bart
Hey Bart. A friend of mine has a rear end out of a javalin. It has
3.54 gears I think that is what he said. It also has posi. He wants
$350.00 for it. Probably not a bad price. I have time to think about
it. He is in no hurry to sell it. That gives me time to save up the
cash.The $250.00 I just sunk into the 401 has depleted the Gremlin
fund for a little while. Got a warm spell here. It got up to 30
degrees pranced around outside in my shorts and washed the cars. See
Ya later.  Mark