New pics

I posted some new pics. I included some of the new concord. The one
in the grass is how it looked when I first got it. Note the turbine
wheels. I took them off and put on the rally wheels. The rings and
valcano caps will go on after winter. This is my daily driver. The
other pics are of the gremlin with new rims and rubber. Also in the
interior you can see the new seats and steering wheel. I also
removed the carpet to find a completely rust free floor. That was
nice to see. The grill and bumper on the gremlin are newly
installed. The front end had some slight damage when I got it. This
gremlin will end up yellow with the black X stripe. This is the
gremlin getting the 401. I am working on polishing ond porting the
heads now. I am selling the turbine wheels off the concord if anyone
is interested. Contact me off line. Hope you like the pics. Mark