Re: Randall Gremils & Pacers

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/01/09 Fri PM 04:25:26 EST
> To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Randall Gremils & Pacers
>
> I recenly seen a small pic of that car somwhere and oooof course they made fun of it but lil did they know tho as corny as a Pacer was to most big 3 guys that particuler Randall Pacer woulda ripped their R/T Chargers,Boss 302's and Chevelle SS's a new cornshoot!!!
> Bart

I seem to remember a few years ago in one of the car mag's a blue Pacer with a tilt nose and a 401 in the readers rides section. Now there's a dare to be different ride. I haven't seen a Pacer on the street in years except at the Ardsley N.Y. & Ct. AMO Show this past year. Most of the shows are dominated by 2 seater AMX's and Javelin/AMX's. For years I had the only Hornet Hatchback in the area until I spotted the Orange one I just bought 7-8 years ago and that one came from Florida. Now I have the only 2 hehehehe.
"Doc"