Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Restoration Gadget's

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Restoration Gadget's

I'm always having to find different was to prop pieces up for painting. Most of the time I cut and bend coat hangers. Using a pair of needlenose pliers, I can bend hooks on the ends and hang just about any part needing paint. I've suspended part from my workbench, the garage door track and even overhead lights. There is never a shortage for coat hangers around here since I were uniforms at work.

Rick