Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sooo..any thing new 'HiPo' wise on any ones AM

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sooo..any thing new 'HiPo' wise on any ones AMC's?

Well Davis,speeds about Money how fast ya wanna go,i got alotta my stuff from horse trading and it helped with having a AMC buddy who is always'upgrading' and selling me his old go fast goodies,maybe your buddy with the 10 sec gremlin might have some stuff you need?
Bart
 Well Bart.......you said it I can only afford to run at foot pedel speeds at the moment. As far as hand me down parts.....I got some good stuff like the heads, roller rockers, and a few others from that 10 sec gremlin :o)> NO horses to trade here.

 Davis