Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sooo..any thing new 'HiPo' wise on any ones AMC's?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sooo..any thing new 'HiPo' wise on any ones AMC's?

Well,
 I finally decided on a cam. Isky custom grind. I made a list of stuff I need. MSD dist, coil, wires, slicks, rims,rear 50/50 shocks, just to name a few. I called summit and found out how much.......1585.00 !!!!!!  My heart missed a few beats.
 So, anyone wanna buy a torker intake? Holley 600 carb ?
 I gotta get some gremmie cash!

 Davis

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

I recently snagged a custom one off '6'quart pan of ebay its almost like having a Milodon its pretty trick looking.i also got me some roller rockers,some guages for my grem and a couple of other things and will soon be pulling up anchor at my buddies place for his new muuuuch bigger place with its own 4 car garage in the back so i'l have a place for my grem WITH A/C :) no more tiny half garage open to all the elements.So whats new with very ones hot rodded AMCs?
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10

Yahoo! Groups Links

I missed out on a NOS carb for the new Hornet on eBay the other day. I did how ever win a nice Gremlin model on eBay. I also won a set of decals for the Grant Rebel SST Funny Car model I am building. Now for the bad I got to check on prices for a carb for my 77 Malibu winter beater which died on me last Tuesday. I could put a carb kit in it myself but it is not worth the time for me to do it. I'd rather spend the time working on the new Hornet's interior parts. Figure it would take this old cripple about 1/2 hour to swap carbs on the old Malibu and make it drivable again. I need it as a snow car for the rest of this winter. Which I hope will be snowless and above the norm on temp. LOL Fat Chance!!!!
"Doc"