The Good & The Bad of Things

I missed out on a NOS carb for the new Hornet on eBay the other day. I did how ever win a nice Gremlin model on eBay. I also won a set of decals for the Grant Rebel SST Funny Car model I am building. Now for the bad I got to check on prices for a carb for my 77 Malibu winter beater which died on me last Tuesday. I could put a carb kit in it myself but it is not worth the time for me to do it. I'd rather spend the time working on the new Hornet's interior parts. Figure it would take this old cripple about 1/2 hour to swap carbs on the old Malibu and make it drivable again. I need it as a snow car for the rest of this winter. Which I hope will be snowless and above the norm on temp. LOL Fat Chance!!!!
"Doc"