Too Rainy Here to do anything, but .....

Too Rainy Here to do anything, but .....

I was able to get the $10 tire remounted and sealed with bead sealer.
The other tires should hold air long enough to get the car on the
trailer (air compressor on site JIC). It rained most of the day
today, so I couldn't work in the mud to get the tires on the Gremlin.
However, I have stocked up on reading material, and trying to learn
dimensions, correct motor mounts, transmission exchanges, etc. Hoping
for better days.....soon!