Re: Slow Progress Yesterday

Doc, I may be shipping you some work! I know you have plenty of time
to glue plastic stuff (*wink*). After I get the car to my house, I
will take photos and post them in my file for you to evaluate. I
appreciate your sharing your expertise!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> Another problem - both the front corner
> > plastic pieces are cracked, and don't look repairable. I hope
these pieces are not too hard to find.

> Don't throw away the plastic fender corners if they are only
cracked I have the glue to repair them if you can't get good ones.