Re: Strut arm

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> > How is the weather up there this morning. It is raining at the moment down
> > here.
> >
> > Rick
>
> I see frost on all the car windows so it must be cold. It is supposed to be in the low 40's here today and most of the week with some rain tomorrow morning and friday. As long as it dosent snow I don't care how cold it gets. I can always work on my interior parts in the house if it is to cold to work on the car.
> "Doc"
>
> It is 38 right now. Calling for a hi of 53 today though. I have to finnish the house this week. Still gotta paint the kitchen, paint th etrim and door in the hall, and put together a vent free fire place I got for the living room.
>
> Wife is keepin me busy while I am laid off.
>
> Davis

Hey you got to keep the wife happy. I been takeing care of the family errands and cooking since I became disabled 14 years ago and the wife went to work. As long as I put somthing nice in front of her for dinner she is happy. I get a few of them Honey Do's now and then. But when I bought the new Hornet while she was out one sat. afternoon 3 months ago and told her when she came home all she said was OK and walked away. She knew how dissapointed I was 4 years earlier when I got screw'd out of it by the guy I just bought it from. I'll be married 35 years to the same women next April and 6 AMC/Ramblers later.
"Doc"