Re: Strut arm

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> I searched my garage for the struts this weekend. Could not find them. I may
> be able to pull one off the parts car in the next couple of days.
>
> Rick

Rick when you take off the one he needs check if it is the same as the other side. I am curious. The only thing that might be different is at the end of the strut rod where it bolts to the lower suspension arm is at an angle and used as a steering stop. They might be the same though if flipped over. It's to cold for me to go crawling under on of my cars to check it out.
"Doc"