Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin part

I wish I could. I have never seen those before. Were they in any other models?
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Hi All

I am looking for a part......

My 72 Gremlin has the wide/flat interior door release handles. Later models have a small, skinny type handle. I need one of the plastic cups that fits behind the larger, flat door handle.

I can only find one of mine. I passed on a set I saw on E-Bay because I thought I had both. I wish I had checked before the bid ended.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Rick