Re:Is This The Face Of An AMC Owner

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc, has the beard gotten longer since I met you up in Berlin, CT in 2000?
> How about all those models, we need to get you a wall of AMC models back
> there! Strange how people remember cars, maybe not faces but the cars and
> then associate it with someone down the road!
> Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com

Believe me Eddie I have a wall of AMC models larger than that. But they are mostly built ones I have bought off of eBay that are being rebuilt. I also have about 40 built AMC/Ramblers model cars I built over the last 40 years. As far as the length of the beard goes that pic. was just before the anual spring trim. The thing about the new Hornet is that I didn't know the Fedx driver, and only bought the car 3 moths ago. So how did he associate me with the car? It was late in the day, raining like crazy and he was in a hurry to finish his deliverys and I was happy to recieve the very important papers that we did not get into the reasons why. It just seemed like a strange "Twilight Zone" encounter.
"Doc"