Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More pics of the MIXX's Gremlin posted!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More pics of the MIXX's Gremlin posted!!

In a message dated 12/26/2003 7:39:38 PM Central Standard Time, badass73gremlin@xxxx writes:

found 3 more pics of Gary 'The MIXX''s Gremlin check it out its one wild ride
Bart

Gary

I checked out the photos and I like look with the side pipes. Sure would benice if Thrush still made their aluminum side pipes.

Summit sells a side pipe kit. Where did you get your set.

Rick