Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina333 you have your own section on the gro

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina333 you have your own section on the group now

> From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/26 Fri PM 08:40:22 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina333 you have your own section on the group now
>
>No prob at all,get them both and make one good one out of the best on thats in shape even tho the GTs are rare your never gonna get alot of money out of it hell if i had my 73 gremlin and the GT and the GT was the best in shape the GT would get my 360/T10 AMC model 20 rear with 4.56 gears >:)
Bart
Thank you so much, Bart! I will get my camera out next week and take
photos of the 74 that I need to drag out of the woods and to my
house, and of the Gremlin GT that I am debating about getting...dang
it....just can't decide which direction to go with these 2
cars...save them both? work on the 74? restore the GT? where to
begin.....guess its a mixed blessing?
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> I have a pic of your pacer on there feel free to add pics of your
Gremlins :)