Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Poll results for BaadAssGremlins

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Poll results for BaadAssGremlins

300-600$ per piston???no that more like per set my custom Arias .60 over 11 to 1 pistons were 800$ for the set ebay has sets of AMC pistons for sale for like 2-400$
Bart
Uh.. yeah. Good prices. AMC 360 .30 = $28.95 each, x 8
= $231.60 - other places sell the kits for like $300+
and I've seen them as high as $600 for a kit without
the variety on this site.. not to mention custom sized
pistons such as 360 .60 would cost you a nice
$300-$600 per piston.

> I am not sure where you are getting your "good"
> prices from but it is not that sight.

=====
D.G. 713