Okay Gentlemen, I am convinced....

My Gremlin will have an AMC V8 of some sort in it. I appreciate all
the interest, discussion, opinions, and advice. When I go to the
local junkyards, I will look for a 401 or 360 to drop into it. Now I
hope I can continue to depend on you folks to help me with finding
parts, dealing with problems, pitfalls, and victories with this
restoration project. If anyone knows where I can find a good
engine.......LOL!