Re: Hello from a new member

Hello Rod,

Thanks! I really don't have any decent pics of the engine, but it's
not much to look at anyway as the engine compartment hasn't been
detailed out yet. But, if the weather clears I'll try to snap some.
Really though, the 401 looks about the same as a 304. The belts and
alt are a bit different to a trained eye since it's a bit later
engine than original.

Happy Holidays,
Tom

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"