Re: Hello from a new member

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/12/19 Fri PM 04:30:47 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello from a new member
> >

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I just found this group and there seems to be alot of activity
on it - that's cool! Thought I'd introduce myself and say I posted
some pictures of my '73 Gremlin X in the photos area. The folder is
called Tom's 73 X. Drive train is a stock 401/auto combo out of a
Jeep. The Gremlin is orginally a 304 car. I just finished up having
the interior redone. Still have some mechanicals to do but it'll be
ready to cruz in the coming year.

> > Glad to meet you all, Happy Holidays,
> >
> > Tom Cloud
> >

> Wow Tom,your gremlin is a great looking car,glad to have you
aboard and thanx for posting pics of it i really dug the SC/401
stickers you have on it
> regards
> Bart M.
> 73 Gremlin 360/T10
> Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'

Hello Bart, thx for the positive comments. I really love my
Gremlin, this is my second one. My first one was a '72 X 304 / 3spd.
Traded it for a 'restored' '73 Jav/AMX. What a mistake. I'll take
this one to my grave with me. Anyway, about the SC/401, I had that
design in mind for years. Finally had it painted on when I had the
back white repainted pearl white.

Happy Holidays,
Tom
'73 Gremlin X 401/auto