Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Hey Eddie,
 I just got a 74 AMX from a guy and when he gave me the tittle he also gave me a letter and asked me if I had ever heard of this guy..........none other then .........YOU !
 LOL it was givin Tom Benvie's info.
 ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL............ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL.
 I am ging to sell it. It needs a tranny and is a basket case 750.00 OBO
Merry christmass
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Bart, speaking of "F" words, how is your "F"antastic World's "F"astest Lawn Ornament coming along. "F"unny thing, that "Ph"at (hey it counts) Gremlin hasn't been seen "F"or awhiles. "F"rankly the "F"irst person to go would be any "F"rumpy AMC "F"an who uses the other "F" word we are all "F"amiliar with that sometime's "F"lows "F"astly "F"rom our lips (and maybe mother's lips) "F"rom time to time. Someone who loses his "F"use is not "F"ree to use certain words in a "F"eud here, as this "F"orum is like "F"amily and that is a "F"act, and supposed to be "F"un "F"or all, whether "F"ast or slow AMC "F"ans. . A moderator is "F"air when a "F"ew words "F"ly on the "F"arm here, but one also must be "F"irm when "F"lipping out punishment. "F"inally this post is "F"inished and over, you must think you have been reading The Cat in the Hat by now.
AMC's "F"orever;
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
Ahem.i think i make those decisions yes the disturbance is over,so please lets leave the F words off of here and if any of us have a personal problem with someone on here lets all please take it off the group thank you
regards
Bart M.
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'