Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin Engine Poll...Explained

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin Engine Poll...Explained

Woah woah.. back up. That finger thing is only giving
a bad look, somewhat of a tarnish to us AMC owners.
Please skip that step.

A 360 with the right parts will kick the crap out of
nearly any car it meets. Try to build a 'G19' 360.. I
believe Wally Booth had a modified 360 in his Gremlin.
A 360 bored I think it was .60 over, and then
sleeved(?) to 340CID, with a big lift and lotta cam it
was a pro stock engine.. if you go with a good intake,
msd ignition and all that good stuff, carb, mild cam,
and beeeeefy exhaust.. = winnar.

=====
D.G. 713