Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Just depends on what you want to do with the Gremlin. I take it has 6 in it now. If it runs good the last thing I would do to the car would be change the engine. I would fix every thing else up first. If you are just going to crusearound town and take it to car shows. I have never had a person ask me to pop the hood on mine.  Seems like they are more interested in the factthat it is a running Gremlin more than what makes it tick. Now if you wantsomething that is hot and got the time and money to do it right. Go for the 401. I would stick with AMC.  How was the 304 or whatever the littleV8 they put in the Gremlin. I know where I can get a Spirit real cheap with one in it.