Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New poll for BaadAssGremlins

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New poll for BaadAssGremlins

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/20 Sat AM 09:03:19 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New poll for BaadAssGremlins

Yes a 360 will do the job just fine,seems everyone thinks they haaave to have a 401 i mean thats like saying chevy guys haaave to have a 400 small block when a 350 is just as good plus the AMC 360 is lots more plentiful than a 401.
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsx401" <Plumpy72@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
> > BaadAssGremlins group:
> >
> > What engine should I put in my 1974
> > Gremlin X?
> >
> >   o AMC 401 V8
> >   o AMC 258 I6
> >   o Chevy 350 V8
> >   o Other

> > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
> > web site listed above.
> >
> > Thanks!
>

> Judging from the poll results, we are all on the same tract. Good
> luck finding the 401.
>
> Rick

401's are out there but usually a fair amount of money. On the other hand 360's are just as good a choice. I had a friend with a Spirit with a stock 360 from a jeep an it was quite fast. He used to surprize quite a few on them Ricers. That's the car that had the free flows on it.
"Doc"