Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stickshiftinmofo.......what a hoot !!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stickshiftinmofo.......what a hoot !!!!

> From: "maskinkannershornetx" <KyleGP45@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/19 Fri PM 11:54:16 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] stickshiftinmofo.......what a hoot !!!!
>
> WTF??whos edger?and just what prob do you have with me Kyle or whatever your REAL name is yes stickshiftinmofo is my ebay name so?and your point is??why are you whining about this?if youwanna scream at me doi it OFF here and if you can't comprehend to what i say then LEAVE,don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya!!
Bart M.
Nice buy on that oil pan Bart !!  LOL  Did you ever sell that Gremlin
gas cap ?  How can you be a stickshiftinmofo when your car is a
project in a million pieces ? BTW.....I love the new name....Edgar !!
LMFAO !! You crack me up !!  :-)