Cold, Cold,Cold, Here

Being stuck in the house this morning I figured I might as well get started on the plastic parts I need to repair and paint for the new Hornet's dash. I got a nice undamaged instrument panel I picked up at the 2002 Ct AMO Show being stripped in some Castrol Super Clean. You know how just plain weather and UV ray's reak havic on plastic. I started doing some minor cracks repairs to the center dash panel Rick sent me. I love that Plastic Welding System 2 parts epoxy for plastic repairs, I also painted the hood scoupe for a Rebel Machine Model I am building, all by noon when I had to go out to run errands.
"Doc"