re: my cars w/pix

Speaking of cars, click on below link and scroll down thru the years, there
are some Gremlins there, I am a big fan of them, have had about 25 of them,
hope to put photos of my Continental Airlines Gremlin Giveaway car up on my
site in 2004, sold it to DreamWorks SKG for the movie The Haunting, that is
Lili Taylor driving it, would have rather had Cathering Zeta Jones sitting
it it, but oh well! To view some of my collection thru the years, can't post
all 291 of them here, Bart would get angry! Click here:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyContactUs.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com