Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will an Ambassador V-8 fit in a Gremlin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will an Ambassador V-8 fit in a Gremlin?

> From: lumina3@xxxx
> Date: 2003/12/17 Wed PM 10:40:53 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Will an Ambassador V-8 fit in a Gremlin?
>
> what year Ambo is this?if its a 67-74 yes the engine will fit also what size motor?
Bart
Okay ya'll....along with the Gremlin, there is an old Ambassador
parked beside it that the people said I could have too. It has a V-8
in it. I was thinking of taking both these cars off the people's
hands and try to use the V-8 in the Grem. Think it will work? (I know
these are basic questions, but I am really new at this...it will be
my 2nd car restoration & I got lots to learn).