Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

> From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/15 Mon PM 01:37:35 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?
>
> I'd say go for it,Go with a V8 swap :) if you need a V8 crossmember the 72-76 Gremlin,70-77 Hornet,78-79 Concord and 79 Spirit had a factory V8 option and all are interchanagable so look for one in your local junkyard if you lucky enough to find one'thier kinda rare'.Also i think the 66-69 Rambler American,Rogue and SC/Ramblers V8 crossmembers fit the Gremlin as well and vice versa.let us know your intentions for your Gremlin and i'm sure we can all help you in your project.
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10 former 232 I6/904
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'
Hi. I have an opportunity to get a 197? Gremlin, free....I don't know
much about it yet, except that it had a bad starter on it, was parked
and has been sitting there ever since. I have just finished restoring
an AMC Pacer to stock, and am selling it on Friday. Now I am ready
for another project car. I don't want to do stock again (Geez parts
are a b*tch). Anyone have ideas? Should I get it and go for it? It
has the original IL-6 engine in it, but I was thinking of going with
a little more G-O.....comments?