Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Did Anyone see The '73-74 Grem on Ebay Last Ni

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Did Anyone see The '73-74 Grem on Ebay Last Night?

Yeah.. building it myself, and its high end :)

Athlon 64 3400+, ATI 9600XT, MSI K8T800 FIS2R, Custom
designed and fabricated clear acrylic cube case(by
me), 120GB Segate 7200RPM 8MB Cache(already have),
Audigy Gamer(have), Plextor 12x10x32 CD-RW(have), ASUS
50x CD-Rom(have), Antec True 480w PSU, 1024MB Kingston
Hyper X DDR PC3200, DangerDen Water Cooling Kit
consisting of a DangerDen RBX for A64, Eheim 1250,
BlackIce Extreme.

:D If only I weren't $400 short, LOL. Anyone who asks
me what I want for christmas I just tell them cash and
a card, so I expect $100-$200 depending on how many
people buy me clothes or not. LOL. So thats cool. I
ordered the rest of the acrylic for the case, as well
as the rest of the parts I need for it last night,
will be here in a few days. Only design thingy I'm
trying to fix, is.. since I plan on putting the
motherboard on the bottom of the case lying
horizontal(originally for air cooling design, but
since water is gonna be involved I'll have to rethink
it) I'll need to think of where I'll put the resevoir
and see if theres any cooky design I can come up with
for the water tubes, since I don't want things all
over the place, I want things as clean and hidden as
possible, so when its all together.. yeah. LOL. I'm
gonna start thinking about mounting the motherboard on
an angle.. I dunno. Talk to ya later, any ideas
contact me, email or msn: hot_wings89@xxxx or
AIM: GrEmLiN X7689

-Dave [Connecticut]

=====