I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

Hi. I have an opportunity to get a 197? Gremlin, free....I don't know
much about it yet, except that it had a bad starter on it, was parked
and has been sitting there ever since. I have just finished restoring
an AMC Pacer to stock, and am selling it on Friday. Now I am ready
for another project car. I don't want to do stock again (Geez parts
are a b*tch). Anyone have ideas? Should I get it and go for it? It
has the original IL-6 engine in it, but I was thinking of going with
a little more G-O.....comments?