Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

Yeah, even I'd say I am beyond my years.. I sit around
at school and listen to morons scream out in every
class "I've I was gonna get life in prison, I'd grab a
gun and I'd shoot a lot of cops and let them kill me"
-- basicly what I hear day in day out, and think it is
the stupidest thing ever(it is..) and they think I'M
young for wanting to do things like buy a car now to
have ready for highschool. They're the ones driving
their mom's car to school everyday!! I definately
don't act my age, at least not on a regular basis. I
don't like being around people my age or younger. Not
that I'm not socialable, I just don't like big
crouds(people would panic if something goes wrong, not
a good place to be if it happens) nor do I like
immature people(my age) or younger(damn pokemon).. I
don't have a fear of them, I just don't like being
around them. I dunno... lifes like a box of chocolate,
you never know which one you'll get.

=====
D.G. 713