What I Got In The Mail Today

Thanks Rick for the ignition tumbler. It came in the mail yesterday. Now I can get one more of those irritating little things taken care of on the car. I also got a tip from someone on the AMX Files about the alternator light problem I have. As soon as I feel better and weather permitting I will check that out an fix another annoying problem. When I bought this car I did not realize how the owner had let it deteriorate in the 4 years he had it other than royaly screwing up the iterior. To bad he screwed me out of it 4 years ago, I wouldn't have all this work to do. But it's mine now and has a good home. All in all a nice 99% rust free former Florida car. It's only been in N.Y. for 6 years that I know of.
"Doc"