Thanks Guy's

Thanks for the kind words about my health problem. I'm back from the Dr's and after waiting for an hour at the drug store got my medication and should be ok in a few days. Hopefully. Hopefully the closeing on my mothers house went ok this morning without me as I signed a bunch of papers at my lawyers earlier this morning before going to the DR's. I told him to handle it as that is what I am paying him for. Damn lawyer get's 275$ an hour, about time he earned it. I need an AMC Fix. One is snowed in the garage and the other is snowed in in the street in front of the house. I know I keep harping about the leaky hatch glass getting fixed but it has to be this week. I don't want to have any more water damage in the car as it has to sit outside all winter, be it in the street or if I get an outside parking space in the lot behind the house.
"Doc"