Re: [BaadAssGremlins] chat

In a message dated 12/7/2003 6:22:36 PM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:

This is the link to the chat associated with this yahoo group. Looks like sunday night it will be but I check it out whenever I am online.
  It is for everyone.
Davis

Sunday night would be okay as long as it's not too late. Friday and Saturday is better since I don't work the days after. I usually hit the bed around7:30pm. My alarm goes off at about 4am.

Rick