Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SNOW

  I ran my snow blower yesterday and it looks like I was never there. We got about 8 " Last night. It is still snowing. I have to go out and snow blow again. Why did I wanna buy a house? I used to like the snow.
Davis
twa1950@xxxx wrote:
Just want to thank all you guys on the east coast for sucking up all that snow so we didn't get any in Kentucky. Now if you can do that for the rest of the winter we would appreciate it . Thanks