Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New rule

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: Plumpy72@xxxx
> > Date: 2003/12/03 Wed PM 10:25:19 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New rule
> >
> > Bart
> >
> > When I first joined this group, I was not certain what to expect. I have seen
> > a lot come through my mail box and I must admit I have enjoyed it. I joined
> > Alamo AMC several years ago with expectations of meeting others with the same
> > interest as me. Everything I expected from Alamo AMC, has been found here.
> >
> > Through this group I have met others that I can relate to and share ideas
> > with. I don't mind helping anyone......in anyway I can. Even if it means putting
> > out a couple of dollars for postage. Isn't that what this group is all about?
> >
> > We are not here to criticize or ridicule. We are here to share.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rick
> >
> > Thanx Rick,well said.Thats why this group was created and people like you help keep this group alive and well so thank you
> Bart

I agree with Rich and Bart.Thanks for starting this group Bart. And thanks Rich for the parts you sent me. I feel at home here. If anyone needs anything just ask I may have it or know where to get it. I been futzing with these cars for almost 40 years and even did a stint as a mechanic in a small AMC dealer in the early 70's.
"Doc"