First Winter Storm Comeing This Friday

Just what I needed was a storm right now. I have a leak in the rear hatch glass. The moron who I bought the car from used to haul his kids muddy Go Kart in the back of the car with the seat folded down. Unfortunately the hatch would not close and the glass rested on the Karts steering wheel hence loosening up the glass causeing it to now leak. Luckily he had enough smarts to put a blanket over the Kart so the glass is not damaged. I stopped at my local glazier and he wants 150-175$ to fix it. I can't start on the rear interior carpet and upholstery work till I get the leak fixed. I paid 500$ for the car and have put another 5-600$ in it in the last 2 months and I still need 2 more new tires too. Thank god for credit cards.
"Doc"