Re: Real Good AMC Day Yesterday

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Doc
>
> It's a shame you live so far away. We could work on our AMC's together in my
> garage. Working on the car is great but it would be nice to have someone else
> around for "bench racing"
>
> Rick

I am lucky my youngest son is an AMC guy with 2 Javelins, so I have someone to bench race with. Also I do most of the repairs on his cars with him doing the bull work as I am unable to do it any more. I also have a freind who lives 6 blocks away that is an AMC guy and a mechanic too, he helps me with things also. Another friend sold his paint shop last year so now I have no garage to work on my cars in the winter.
"Doc"