Re: Letting a '70 Javelin go...yup!

 It's in BAD shape. Was just dented, it coulda be
saved with some major work, but at this point, after
sitting for 6 years down in the woods, it is down to
the parts for it. Both rear quarters are dented, one
has rust, the trunk has some rust, the inner floor
rocker area had started. It's too bad, I thought it
could have made a nice weekend-warrior circle-track
car easily ( already dented, so not much to care about
), but I just dont' have the time/place/money/effort
to expend to do it now. So, it has been stripped of
all useable ( mostly ) parts, and now will face the
crusher. sad, but a fact that has to be faced. I just
can't deal with 28 cars anymore. Never could, but was
a hopeless optimist. LOL. Now I'm just optimally
hopeless. Maybe I can get down to about 10-12 cars to
"concentrate" on, and forget the rest of the ragged
parts cars. Oh well, time to pass them off to someone
else to worry about. Anyone need Datsun 280ZX parts???
LOL. I got 2...

Jerry Casper
northern Virginia