Re: Any Model Builders Here?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/11/19 Wed AM 06:54:59 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Any Model Builders Here?
> >
> > Cool glad to hear my old model is gonna be turned into a Wally Booth replica next time tho when i am lucky enough to snag another grem model off ebay i'm not gonna sell it i'm still kicking myself for selling the gremlin models i have seems these "ugly dork mobiles" fetch a pretty penny on ebay.
> Bart

Hey Bart I been building model cars since I was 11 years old in 1957. I have over 150 new unbuilt models in the house that I am now starting to go through and sell to help pay for parts for the new Hornet. Of course I will not sell any of my AMC's. I have built AMC's from the 60's, 70's, 80's & 90's. Also 40+ AMC/Ramblers I bought in the last 9 months off of eBay. I got a Pacer model hood and front bumper comeing that I won last week for a resto project. I am also bidding on a 69 Grant Rebel SST Funny Car Body. The models you sold me Bart are in good hands.
"Doc"