Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

 Sorry Guys i meant no disrespect to any of you, or your admin.! i
just thought that since there was a newbie with S/C and was thinking
of bowtieing it, to let him and you guys know that my event isnt a
NAMDRA event that doesnt allow non amc powered cars at there shindig!
And by the way mr. site admin.I had a quailty problem with Herman
Lewis and got took for only 1,000.00,, and a good friend of mine got
took for 10,000.00.. Bart didnt even mention that there is Barry
Allen,, or even Hemmi Adkins engine builders,,, And By the way Bart,
I BUILD MY Own engines!!!! you arent as know it all as you think, My
AMX isnt a 8 second car as it doesnt have nhra legal cage in it. The
car was built to be a AMC drag show car doing wheelies!! Oh mr. Bart
dont worry after that dig about my AMX supose to run 8's It did run
10.13 this past weekend! What does your POS run?? Does it even run
yet? Don't worry you done pissed in my wheeties and i wont be coming
back to your little piece of the net, and dont bother coming to mine,
your banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE LUKE