Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: "weird codes " = HTML formatting....

I am

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Casper
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: "weird codes " = HTML formatting....

   All that "weird code " is , is HTML ( ie, Website )
format, the poster probably tried to post the HTML
website directly into the email. ( If you go to Yahoo
setup for your email Inbox, you can set your
preferences to include HTML formatting in your
incoming emails so you can see website stuff directly
). Or you can set it to strictly Text only. If you
only saw "garbage", then you have it set to Text only.
'Nuff said? LOL

Jerry

< Am I the only HTML literate guy on this list? LOL >