[no subject]

From: "Jim B" <carnuck@xxxx>
To: mail@xxxx
Subject: Re: 1977 AMX Quarter Window Louvers
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:01:00 -0700

A: The '77 I parted had them and they were the first thing I sold!
(got
$30
for them)

From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxx>
To: mail@xxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:58:59 -0400
Subject: 1977 AMX Quarter Window Louvers

Did these exist ?

Brien.

NEW YORK

So -

They did exist !

I've an '81 Eagle Kammback = a 4x4 '78 Gremlin shell with the
full quarter windows. Might get some '77 AMX rear hatch louvers
and craft up a set for the sides - those full quarter windows bake
the interior during summer -

Were the Aspen louvers ABS or Aluminum ?
The ABS I 've seen are yuk .

........ no Ed , I'll pass on the 'Tent' option [tee-hee] ,,,,,,
I live in a Collage Town - so there is no shortage of 'Things'
to happen quick 'round here.
:)

Certainly glad I grabbed that '71 SC 360 Hornet V8 Crossmember
for $125.00 last month ! Some poor guy on the AMC list just
bought one for an unnamed project-
from a car show :
seller
wanted $300.00 ! - he finnagill'd down to $275.00 ..................
damn things are getting like those funky Gremlin Gas Caps !

Brien.
NEW YORK