Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need parts...

Bart, contact me personally: 2bad@xxxx -- and
Eddie, "Grover Cleveland" ? I dunno I just don't
believe it. Sounds like the name out of a movie..
(Screwed - Dave Chappele + Norm Macdonald)
Also, I intend for it to be a weekend driver, possibly
a everyday to school thing in a few years, and a once
in a while strip car, but want it to be the best of
both really because I want a street car that will get
up and go, and leave the mopars behind me. Basicly I
want to get another Grem X to mess with as the one I
have now is going to be too precise a project to use
trial and error on(restoring to prestine original
shape) Thanks. -Dave

--- GREMREAPER360@xxxx wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> servermaster13@xxxx writes:
> Looking to build up a 360 for a 76 Grem X sooner or
> later, and would like a list of parts ill need and
> work ill need to do. Just wanna know what im in for.
> Also the engine i heard was last knocking, so need
> include those parts/work too. So please if u have
> some
> time and can help me out with what ill need to do.
> Just curious, not demanding an explaination or
> anything :P - GrEmLiN
> Ok first off what year is your 360 and is this an
> AMC or Mopar 360?as for it
> knocking have your fav.machine shop look at the
> rods,crank and black to see if
> it is damaged beyond repair DEF.get the heads mic'd
> as well the rods and
> block.Also if it hasn't already been bored a .30
> over bore is a good suggestion
> and also what are your plans with this
> engine?cruising?dragging?let us know your
> plans with the engine and i'm sure the members
> including myself will be more
> than happy to help you.Good Luck
> Bart M.
> 73 Gremlin 360/T10