Re: [BaadAssGremlins] photos?

In a message dated 10/11/03 3:30:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:
Hi Bart, is there another link to view everyone's Gremlin that are in the group? This link below only shows that goodlooking back Gremlin, and other buttoms like 'join this group' and 'general' and 'sing in with yahoo' maybe I'm doing something wrong? Thanks for anysuggestions,
Eddie Stakes'
planet Houston aMX
aren't you a member Eddie?if you are you should be able to access the pics section or any other section on there
Bart