Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Norwegian Gremlins

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Norwegian Gremlins

In a message dated 9/2/03 11:16:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:

Thought some of you Gremlin fellows and gals would enjoy looking at some
Gremlins at the Top of the World in Norway! You don't have to understand the
language, the tire smoke says it all. There is a button that says drags or
bilder, click on that, some great drag photos.
http://racn.net/

Thanx Eddie,my friend Rune from Norways Gremlin is in the pics section if you wanna check it out
Bart