Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Tree fell on my Gremlin!!!!! Its crushed!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Tree fell on my Gremlin!!!!! Its crushed!

Ya'll won't believe what happened to me......

Last Monday I spent some time in the garage worging on my Gremlin. When I was done for the night, I came in, took a shower and sat on the sofa to watch some television. After I sat down my wife actually asked me how my car was coming along.

I was stunned and didn't know what to say......in all the years I have had the Gremlin she has never shown any interest or asked anything like that before. I might even let her ride in it when I'm done......LOL.